Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Blowing Dust From the Green Boots

It's been a while. A 
r  e  a  l  l  y
long while since I last posted to the Green Boots.

That needs to change. Now, more than ever before, we need to stand together to protect our environment. Let's get those green boots back out and blow the dust away, shall we? Tonight I begin the long process of bringing the blog back to life, and with your help, it'll come back even stronger than before.

That "your help" part is actually incredibly simple. All you need to do is show up and read. Easy-peasy, right? I'm sure, however, that you have one big, burning question on your mind:

Why the long break???

Actually, while I never gave up on the quest to go green through research and various projects, I stopped writing about it due to the upheaval involved in moving to new locations a few times. Four times, to be specific. Two different places in Minnesota, and two in Washington.

And I'm actually moving again later this month. Craziness, right?

During the time I spent away from the Green Boots, I also learned web development. I'm not actively using any of the skills I learned on this site... yet... but if you're interested in seeing some of what I've done you can find my portfolio at CatEye Coding

And on that subject...

You can expect to see more about green technology in the future. I firmly believe that the responsible use of technology can help us build a more eco-friendly world, and I want to be a part of that.

So...

Here we go! I've got a lot of housecleaning to do with this website, and its name will be shortened to make it more memorable. Even Green Boots Leave Trails, after all, is a bit of a mouthful. I'm excited to get back and begin writing for you again!

Now that the Green Boots are coming back, what do you want to hear more about, and what projects are you interested in? 

No comments:

Post a Comment