Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

The words "Happy thanksgiving", made using black walnut twigs.  Mini pumpkins and gourds accent it.


I want all of you to know how thankful I am that you're here.

Not just today, but also in the past and in the future.  Even Green Boots Leave Trails is all about stumbling along the path to becoming environmentally responsible, and every person that visits, whether they come once and never again, or they stay and continue reading, has made a difference by caring about the world around them.

I'm thankful for that.

I'm thankful for you.

And lookee there!

The "Happy Thanksgiving" up there was created using black walnut twigs.  Looks like I found another good use for those trees!  My neighbor thinks I should glue the letters together and reuse them next year.  Not a bad idea, hmm?  What do you think?

You know what I think?  

I think you should stop sitting at your computer and go have some Thanksgiving yumminess and joy.  That's what I think!

Have a happy Thanksgiving!
I look forward to having you here again, tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment